A process to be studied accurately
So many parameters must be taken into account to project a fluid transfer system and to choose the proper pump:
- Distance and height between the pump and the storage tanks
- Pipe size, path and material of construction.
- Type of fluid, viscosity, temperature, density,…
- Presence of debris
- Place of installation and so many others
None installation parameter can be despised. Our technicians will advise you about the best pump to use: suction or transfer pumps, centrifugal or positive displacement pumps,…
Our wide range of pumps will offer you the best complementary solutions to oil spill recovery methods and industrial processes:
- On-board pump in Oil Recovery Systems and Skimmers
- Emergency pumping of hydrocarbons of any viscosity and emulsions
- Emergency bilge pump
- Offloading and ballasting, as an auxiliary pump.
- Sludge pumping
- API Separators
- Tank cleaning
- Bitumen pumping
- Molasses pumping
SEDOSR related products
The above products are only a sample of the solutions SEDOSR ENGINEERING can offer.
We are engineers and as such we can customize and tailor our solutions to your needs and even create absolutely unique solutions for you. Our engineering services are able to customize every solution and adapt it to your needs, or even create exclusive solutions for you.
From containment booms with all their accessories to secondary containment stations, including all product families listed in this catalog, we can project the solution to your problem. Do not hesitate to contact us if you do not find in this catalog the product you need. We can help you.